NEAR makes learning Web3 easy. Our content is structured so you never feel lost. Each new word or concept is explained using language just about anyone can understand.
NEAR provides learners with up-to-the-moment information and all other NEAR courses are constantly updated so you know you’re getting the most current information.
With NEAR you never fall behind. NEAR courses are designed for you to set your own pace and the most efficient way to learn Web3.
Who is this for?
If you are anything like us, we want to support your work:
- A multidisciplinary teacher who loves connecting disparate disciplines and helping their students see the world from a different perspective
- An instructor currently teaching about web3 or planning to launch a new web3 course soon.
- An instructor with some years of online teaching experience, having built an audience on an e-learning platform like Udemy, Pluralsight, YouTube or even on your own platform
NEAR is a carbon-neutral platform that aims to shape the future of the open web. NEAR envisions a world where people control their assets, data, and power of governance. NEAR prioritizes ease of use for both users and developers.
- Simple – Onboard consumers straight from social media directly to using NFT’s;
- Scalable – Dynamic sharding means the platform scales infinitely to handle the load with negligible fees and fast finality. Don’t have to worry about getting too many users;
- Secure – Written in Rust, backed by a fully decentralised validator set and the cutting edge Nightshade algorithm.
We’re entrepreneurial and understand things that are important to you. We’ll empower you with the tools, infrastructure and support you need.
Why NEAR Education?
NEAR University is the official education vertical of the NEAR Foundation
At NEAR, we believe that by giving everyone access to their own data, and the tools to create new communities and ways to govern, the world will be better equipped to tackle some of humanity’s most pressing challenges. But NEAR cannot do this alone.
With that in mind we plan to educate and activate 1 million makers (developers, entrepreneurs and educators) by 2023.
And you are invited to join the party and get ahead of the next wave of innovation by establishing yourself as a thought leader in Web3.